Thursday, October 25, 2007

And now it's all about me

Nan tagged me....yup she did so I'll play along. :)

4 jobs I've had

nurse's aide
semiconductor clean room person.....where I met my darling
newspaper carrier
fruit basket maker at an apple orchard

4 films I could watch over and over:

Sleepless in Seattle
Wedding Planner
Pollyanna
You've got Mail

4 TV shows I watch

Ghost Whisperer
Numbers
CSI
Murder She Wrote reruns

4 Places I've lived

Waltham, MA
Haverhill, MA
Lawrence, MA
Methuen, MA

4 Favorite foods

macoun apples
cheesecake
veal parm
pasta

4 Favorite colors

teal
blue
green
red

4 Places I would love to be right now

I'm pretty happy right here at home.

4 Names I love but would/could not use on my children

Rebecca
Emily
Annie
Abigail

4 People I'd love to Tag

Teresa
Vicky
Sharon
Deb

5 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

Gee thanks, I think...LOL. But I'll play.

Anonymous said...

Ok I've been tagged by you and Thimbleanna so I'll post it tomorrow. LOL!!!

Darlene said...

Nice to know more about you! :-)

Nan said...

I love learning more about you! Thanks for being a good sport and playing along!

Vicky said...

Great answers! It's fun to read about others! Oh, and you megged me with one of your movies. I saw Sleepless in Seattle at the market and it followed me home today! You get a notch in your megging belt! LOL