Saturday, May 10, 2008

I did it....oh, yes I did!

I managed to make a digital scrapbook page, oh yes I did!!!! I'm taking an online course from Jessica Sprague.
I managed to get through the first lesson with minimal cursing and pulling of hair. But.....when it came to the midweek assignment there was much angst, cursing and hairpulling. Unlike my usual MO, which is to shut down the program for a very long time, never to be opened again or very rarely....if the truth be known. This time I stuck with it, and with it, and then with it some more. Eventually, some things began to click in my pea sized brain and voila....my layout!


10 comments:

Wendy said...

Your scrap book page says it all. Wonderfully done and congrats on getting it done.

Suzy said...

It looks amazing and so professional! Great job! :o)

Anonymous said...

That turned out so nice! Great job. Hopefully the next ones will get easier.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Yvonne! It DOES get easier! Wonderful job and congrats for sticking with it to a beautiful end! :D

Erin said...

great job!! glad you stuck with the assignment!!!

Suzanne Earley said...

Good for you! It looks great!!

Libby said...

Wow - you've done a great job. One day I will get over my fear or at least stuff it way down far from the surface and give scrapbooking a try. I think the digital version may be just the thing for me to try *s*

Carole said...

Well, congratulations! Looks wonderful! New software can be lots of fun!

Nan said...

What a great job you did, my friend! I love it! You're well on your way to getting an "A" in class!

Mar said...

I must be brain dead, how did I miss this? Who are these cuties?