I'm happily working on my 4 patch blocks for the next border. As I start sewing the blocks I'm thinking 154 sets is awful lot when I only need 2 sets of 18 and 19 blocks for each border. I cut, stitched and pressed 10 extra strip sets. Didn't think about the blocks I had already completed. That's what I get for waiting so long to finish a project.
Need to think of another project that I can use these sets in. I am very glad I realized my mistake before I made all those
bazillion extra blocks.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. The sun is shining here after a week of rain and clouds. Life is good!