Thursday, November 12, 2009

a finish

I finished up my Christmas project this week.....I made 101 Christmas stockings for Neighbors Helping Newborns. They will deliver the stockings to the area hospitals. The nurses will dress the babies in them during Christmas week. It means alot to the families that have to be there during the holidays....brings a bit of Christmas cheer.

I had lots of help working on them.

These are some of my knitting projects....scarves, hats and dishrags. They will be ongoing until Christmas, worked on in free moments.

My baby is getting big.....he continues to amuse me and get himself into lots of mischief.

Tuesday was our wedding anniversary.....it's hard to believe it's been 31 years. I've been very blessed with a wonderful man. Although he doesn't understand why I do the things I do, he lets me do them anyways. I'm looking forward to the next 31 years.


I hope you have a wonderful day.....thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Love the stockings!

Wow, your 'baby' is getting quite big.

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

Deborah Levy said...

The stocking are a wonderful gift!

And those babies...beautiful and so helpful!

Gosh Frankie looks so much like Chloe!

Karen said...

101 stockings. Wow! You have been one busy gal. All for a good reason.

Erin said...

stockings look great Yvonne..Frankie is a doll...Happy Anniversary to you and Tim!

Priscilla said...

Happy Anniversary!! 101 stockings.....wow, you are a machine, but oh how adorable they will look full of little baby!

MARCIE said...

Oh my gosh! 101 stockings! And thy are adorable! What a neat thing to do!

Marit Johanne said...

101 stockings are a lot! And they are dressing the babies with them? Sounds cute! I can understand you got so much done with two helpers :D I just had a post on my blog about my one helper.
Happy anniversary and have a nice Sunday!