Friday, April 4, 2008

dishrags and kitty cats

Since I have nothing quilty to show you I thought I would entertain with my knitting skills and pictures of "the girls". This is the second dishcloth I knitted....the first one was too big. I'm happy with the results and so I've started another one.

I very often find the girls sitting in the same position....they are looking for the birds. We've had a lot of crows lately and those just drive them wild. They run from window to window chattering away.


This is MY chair. It's a canadian rocker that my Dad had bought for my Mom....she loved it so.

Did I tell you that this is MY chair.....I'm really excited for the day when I might get to use it. :)


I hope you have a wonderful day! I might even sew today......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, your cats like each other! Are they always this close or is there a dominate one? They are beautiful. Love the photo of them on the window ledge. -Canadian Gail

Libby said...

My solution to Harper taking over my chair . . . I've taken Hubby's chair *s* Good thing he's easy going.

June said...

I just love seeing kitty photos. Your girls are real beauties! Knit on!

Teresa said...

Cute pictures. You know, cats are so independent and stubborn - at least mine are. She settles in on my chair and I can set her off and she sits and glares at me. If I get up for just a second...she is right back up there. Darn cat sheds like crazy too, so I end up with a hairy behind, and threads all over the front of me for sewing. I should invest in those companies that make the tape rollers.

Erin said...

Love your dish rag..I am making one with the exact same yarn right now!!! Love the kitty cats!!! Of course they have to lay in the chair..it is comfy cozy!!

Mar said...

is that a heart I see in the middle of your dishrag? very nice! you babies are beauties!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is hysterical how they sit butt to butt.

~Bren~ said...

Your girls are a hoot!! The dishcloth is wonderful. Great colors!

Finn said...

Neat dishcloth Yvonne, very cheerful and bright! I love that kind!
The 'girls' are just adorable..love the butt to butt pose. Your chair?? Ya, right...LOL
I can see who rules the roost at your house *VBS* Hugs, Finn

Suzy said...

What cute kitties. And I love the little heart design in the dishrag!

P.S. Check out my blog -- you've been tagged! :o)

Deborah Levy said...

What sweet girls! Good luck getting that chair back LOL!