Monday, January 14, 2008

stash report

I missed last week's report but here I am. I haven't bought any fabric in the past two weeks. I found these pink and white 4 patch blocks I made a long time ago and put them together. There isn't enough of them to make a quilt so I pulled out a few fatquarters and made these larger 4-patches to go with them. I'm going to alternate them and add a border.




I pulled out this fabric to work on this Kim Diehl pattern. There are several patterns in this book that I would like to make.





And lastly I started working on some stringblocks again. I don't have many done for my challenge so I plan to spend some time everyday working on them.



My nephew came last week and put up some shelves for me in my sewing room. I need to organize them and get the rest of the my stuff up off the floors. I should have plenty of storage space and no need to be so cluttered....

9 comments:

Mar said...

well no wonder we haven't heard from you, you've been busy! I've always loved court house steps, can't wait to see yours!

Mary said...

I'd been quilting and not piecing for a while and really enjoyed starting back on my challenge. I'm doing crumb/string blocks but they're fun. I'm getting ready to do a set of red for my current quilt.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love the courthouse steps and love a string quilt too.

Darlene said...

There you are!!!!! Good to "see" you. :-)

You've been a busy girl. I've been carrying that Kim Diehl book from room to room with plans to make every quilt in that book. I love your string block and your nine patch block and the pile of fabric. WooHoo!

Beth said...

I have 3 of her books and love just about every quilt in them. That will be a pretty quilt for sure. I have a spool quilt done from one of her books that I still need to finish.

Deb said...

You've been a very busy girl! The blocks look great...and all from stash! WHat a good girl you are! I' looking forward to February when I can work on some of my projects.

Colleen Eskridge said...

Loved the pics of the cats in the fabric bins.Too funny...they sure looked comfortable. Colleen in South Africa

Nan said...

What wonderful projects and lovely fabrics! The courthouse steps quilt is going to be gorgeous in those colors! Love the string block, too!

disa said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋