Last week I put together two small quilts for newborns in need and I have blocks made for 4 more. I'm not sure how much stash I've used this month because I didn't really keep track. I did buy some fqs to use for my wonky cats but used them all up and they won't be going into the stash. :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Colleen over at Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens has tagged me to name 7 things about myself. Let's see.......
1. I married my darling hubby 29 years ago after dating him for 3 months....married in November, pregnant by December.
2. We are both the middle child of 7 children.
3. I have 2 sons who are programmers.....you would think I wouldn't be so computer challenged.
4. I have an older brother and 3 younger sisters. We all have children, either two boys or three girls and it seems to go in order age wise....kinda strange. I have 2 deceased siblings in case you were wondering about # 2.
5. I had the most wonderful mother and father-in-law.....couldn't have handpicked them any better.
6. I used to play guitar and sing.....loved folk music.
7. I'm learning to play the fiddle.....I love Irish fiddling.
There you have it. The rules say I have to name 7 but since I'm sort of a rebel I'll just tag you all and you can play if you like. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Kim asked me if I was too busy or too bored to blog. I would have to say a big "no" to both....lol. I think the fact of the matter is that I'm just a "bad blogger." The days just seem to get away from me and before I know it a few weeks have passed. I started this post on Saturday......
I have been working on a few things....some wonky cats, a small quilt for valentines day, a quilt for nin and of course my thimbleberries. I've been doing some stitching on my Quilter's Journey and I did prep block one of my butterflies quilt.
My friend Cindy made this for me....isn't it just the cutest?
I really am going to try and be a better blogger. Hope you are all having a wonderful day!